Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finishing up!

I want to complete this so I know I have covered at
least the basics for Web 2.0.

I downloaded itunes and had problems as I had
an older version on my computer. But I managed to
get some podcasts of Quirks and Quarks which is a
program I enjoy on a Saturday morning as well as some
audio from Harvard.

I then went on to the YouTube exercise and sent
a link to Dan.

I have, of course, heard a lot about YouTube so it
was about time that I signed up and watched something.
I looked at a number of videos including the Billy
Bob Thornton one that I had seen reference to
It can be found at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

I think with this I have completed the exercises.
It was interesting and forced me to look at many
things I had heard about but never signed up for.

Many thanks to all those people who designed these
exercises and contributed to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment